Snaps - Add On
* Read description before placing your order.*
Every snap upgrade comes with 2 sets of durable silver snaps, placed 1" apart. This allows you to close your bandana at 3 different lengths. For example: snaps are set at 14" and 16", your bandana will close at 14",15" and 16". Snap on bandanas will be cut to size to prevent bulky fabric on the back. Do you have any questions about sizing? Don't hesitate to contact us!
* Please note this is an ADD ON and bandana(s) have to be purchased separately. Want snaps on 2 different bandanas? Make sure to purchase 2 add ons and leave a note with which size has to be added to which bandana. If we don't have this information, we will reach out to you but you might run the risk of your order being delayed.
BOW TIE ATTACHMENTS
We offer 2 different attachment options for our bow ties. Our neck elastic is an elastic that will go around your pets neck and sits in the same spot as your pet's collar. It is stretchy, but not adjustable. Our "Over The Collar" attachment is a Velcro strip that will wrap around the collar and attach to itself. It will fit any collar up to 1" thick. Velcro strip can easily be cut if it is a little too long.
HOW TO TIE YOUR BANDANA
1. Fold your bandana along the neck line into a triangle (If your bandana has an invisible hem, you can skip this step)
2. Roll your bandana down until you have reached the perfect length. Every pet is different so sometimes this is not required!
3. Wrap around your pet's neck and tie once in the back. Adjust where needed, then tie one more time to make sure bandana is secured and won't accidentally fall off
4. Look Fur-Bulous!
All items are created with love and we ask you to treat them with love too! We recommend removing bows and bandanas before rough and wet play to ensure they look pretty the longest. If you do get them dirty, spot clean and iron on low but make sure you cover the colored hem and vinyl add ons on bandanas with a towel or sheet.