DONATE a Face Mask
PawTies has been donating face masks to essential and health care workers and we need your help! Every $10 buys a mask for a worker that needs it most. We will produce and distribute these masks all over the country.
- 2 layers of tightly woven cotton and a layer of non-woven interfacing
- A small opening in the back to insert a surgical face mask
- Each mask measures approximately 3.5" x 8" when folded
- We aim to ship these within 3-5 business days
Are you a healthcare worker in need of masks? Please send an email to email@example.com
** These are NOT medical grade masks. When donating a mask you will not receive a physical product. **
BOW TIE ATTACHMENTS
We offer 2 different attachment options for our bow ties. Our neck elastic is an elastic that will go around your pets neck and sits in the same spot as your pet's collar. It is stretchy, but not adjustable. Our "Over The Collar" attachment is a Velcro strip that will wrap around the collar and attach to itself. It will fit any collar up to 1" thick. Velcro strip can easily be cut if it is a little too long.
HOW TO TIE YOUR BANDANA
1. Fold your bandana along the neck line into a triangle (If your bandana has an invisible hem, you can skip this step)
2. Roll your bandana down until you have reached the perfect length. Every pet is different so sometimes this is not required!
3. Wrap around your pet's neck and tie once in the back. Adjust where needed, then tie one more time to make sure bandana is secured and won't accidentally fall off
4. Look Fur-Bulous!
All items are created with love and we ask you to treat them with love too! We recommend removing bows and bandanas before rough and wet play to ensure they look pretty the longest. If you do get them dirty, spot clean and iron on low but make sure you cover the colored hem and vinyl add ons on bandanas with a towel or sheet.