Halloween Name - Add On
* Please read description carefully before placing your order.*
Looking for a one of a kind, custom bandana? Then you are going to love our new name add on options! Just follow the simple steps below:
- Choose your favorite font.
- Choose your favorite color.
- Would you like a shadow outline? We recommend this when ordering a name on a busy print or pattern. Default colors are black or white, but almost anything is possible! Feel free to leave us a note during check out if you would like a different color.
- Make sure to leave us your pet's name. All names are ironed on sideways, as pictured. Want it in a different direction? Simply let us know in the notes section at checkout! Please make sure you are precise in your description to avoid any confusion.
* Please note this is an ADD ON and bandana(s) have to be purchased separately. Want 2 names on 2 different bandanas? Make sure to purchase 2 add ons and leave a note with which name has to be added to which bandana. If we don't have this information, we will reach out to you but you might run the risk of your order being delayed.
BOW TIE ATTACHMENTS
We offer 2 different attachment options for our bow ties. Our neck elastic is an elastic that will go around your pets neck and sits in the same spot as your pet's collar. It is stretchy, but not adjustable. Our "Over The Collar" attachment is a Velcro strip that will wrap around the collar and attach to itself. It will fit any collar up to 1" thick. Velcro strip can easily be cut if it is a little too long.
HOW TO TIE YOUR BANDANA
1. Fold your bandana along the neck line into a triangle (If your bandana has an invisible hem, you can skip this step)
2. Roll your bandana down until you have reached the perfect length. Every pet is different so sometimes this is not required!
3. Wrap around your pet's neck and tie once in the back. Adjust where needed, then tie one more time to make sure bandana is secured and won't accidentally fall off
4. Look Fur-Bulous!
All items are created with love and we ask you to treat them with love too! We recommend removing bows and bandanas before rough and wet play to ensure they look pretty the longest. If you do get them dirty, spot clean and iron on low but make sure you cover the colored hem and vinyl add ons on bandanas with a towel or sheet.