At PawTies® we pride ourselves in hand crafting and designing bold, iconic dog gear that never goes out of style!
As an immigrant dog mom I wanted to create a brand that not only celebrates your dog but one that prioritizes sustainability and ethically made products. All of our items are proudly handcrafted in the U.S.A. by people who are paid a fair wage. We are thrilled to be a part of this small business community and frequently collaborate with other brands, crafters and independent artists to bring you unique dog gear.
Colorful, bold, ethically made and high quality are some of the terms that describe our products best! Our full range of matching bows, name tags, collars, leashes and so much more are manufactured right here in the U.S.A. with materials sourced from other U.S. based small and/or family owned businesses.
At PawTies we are very passionate about reducing our environmental impact by implementing sustainable business practices. While this will always be a work in progress here are some of the changes we have made to date:
- No plastic packaging for all retail orders
- Using “Zero Waste Release Liners” for our shipping labels
- Made to order products so no excess inventory is being produced
- Carbon Offset for all orders shipped
- Fabric is printed to order by us to ensure fabric waste is brought down to a minimal
- Using Non-Toxic inks to print our fabrics (ECO PASSPORT by OEKO-TEX ®)