Rescued and Loved - PawTies for SASS
Safe and Sound Satos is a rescue organization dedicated to rescuing, rehabilitating and finding forever homes for the abused, neglected and forgotten street dogs of Puerto Rico.
To help them in their efforts, we have created a very special collection in the hopes to safe even more Satos from the streets. Besides donating over 20 bandanas to rescues and foster homes, we will also be donating 20% of all sales from this collection directly to SASS.
Do you know of a rescue organization that could use these bandanas? Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests!
- Handmade in the USA.
- Add on included - Red bandana will come with dark red / burgundy shadow, blue bandana will come with dark navy shadow and pink bandana will come with red shadow. Other color combinations available on request.
- Triangle shaped and shortened on the bottom for a more comfortable fit.
- Ties around your pet’s neck. Snap upgrade available here.
- Available in 3 sizes
* Every piece of fabric is lovingly cut by hand, so pattern placement may be different than pictured.
BOW TIE ATTACHMENTS
We offer 2 different attachment options for our bow ties. Our neck elastic is an elastic that will go around your pets neck and sits in the same spot as your pet's collar. It is stretchy, but not adjustable. Our "Over The Collar" attachment is a Velcro strip that will wrap around the collar and attach to itself. It will fit any collar up to 1" thick. Velcro strip can easily be cut if it is a little too long.
HOW TO TIE YOUR BANDANA
1. Fold your bandana along the neck line into a triangle (If your bandana has an invisible hem, you can skip this step)
2. Roll your bandana down until you have reached the perfect length. Every pet is different so sometimes this is not required!
3. Wrap around your pet's neck and tie once in the back. Adjust where needed, then tie one more time to make sure bandana is secured and won't accidentally fall off
4. Look Fur-Bulous!
All items are created with love and we ask you to treat them with love too! We recommend removing bows and bandanas before rough and wet play to ensure they look pretty the longest. If you do get them dirty, spot clean and iron on low but make sure you cover the colored hem and vinyl add ons on bandanas with a towel or sheet.