Skulls and Graves - Canvas Adventure Dog Bandana
WHY YOU'LL LOVE OUR CANVAS ADVENTURE BANDANAS:
- Made with Polyester Canvas
- Resistant to outdoor elements like rain, dirt, snow and so much more!
- Professionally printed in the U.S. with Non-Toxic inks
- Designed with a scoop neck for the perfect fit
- 2 Snaps for maximum adjustability
- Name add on is printed on for extra durability
- Double Sided
HOW TO ORDER YOUR BANDANA:
- Loosely measure your dog's neck at the base of their neck. This is usually just below the collar. It's important not to measure too tightly as you do not want the bandana to be too tight. A good rule of thumb is that you want to be able to comfortably fit 2-3 fingers underneath the measuring tape. If you have a fluffy dog we recommend adding a couple of inches to your neck size.
- From the first drop down menu select the first size up from your dog's measurements. For example: your dog's neck comfortably measures 14", we recommend you select size S - up to 15" neck. Or; your dog's neck comfortably measures 18" we recommend you select size L - up to 20" neck.
- From the second drop down menu select the snap placement. We will place 2 sets of snaps, spaced apart equally. If you select snap placement at 12", 13", 14" snaps will be placed at 12" and 14". We recommend that you select snap placement with your dog's neck size as the MIDDLE number. For example: your dog's neck measures 15", we recommend you select snap placement at 14", 15" 16", this leaves enough room to adjust up and down. If you have a growing puppy or would like an extra set of snaps, we are more than happy to accommodate that, just leave us a detailed note at checkout or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we have any questions about the size and/or patterns you selected for your bandana(s) we will reach out to you to the email you used at checkout. * Please note that we do NOT offer returns or refunds when the wrong size or snap placement was ordered. We highly recommend contacting us before placing your order if you are unsure of sizes. *
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR ADVENTURE BANDANA:
- These bandanas are perfect for land and water adventures, but please avoid prolonged exposure to chlorine or salt water
- Rinse with fresh water after chlorine or salt water exposure
- Can be machine washed on cold and laid flat to dry
- We recommend avoiding the use of dryer sheets or fabric softeners when washing these bandanas
* Good things take time; These bandanas are printed and sewn to order and may take a few days to be made and shipped. We promise you, they are worth the wait! *