Turn an Athleisure Bandana into an Adventure Bandana
* Please read the full descriptions before placing your order *
In love with one of our older designs and want them turned into a Canvas Adventure Bandana? You've come to the right place! This listing turns any Athleisure Bandana into a Canvas Adventure Bandana. Just a few things to keep in mind:
- Even designs that are showing out of stock can be used!
- If for any reason we cannot accommodate your request, we will reach out over email to the address used at checkout. You are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (or click here) before placing your order to confirm we can create your bandana. Please make sure you are specific about the pattern you'd like to use
- Name add ons are included as long as they were included with the original style
- Processing time will be slightly longer because we have to reformat the design and custom print your bandana
- You will not receive a digital proof unless you specifically ask for one
- Flannel bandanas *cannot* be turned into an Adventure Bandana!
WHY YOU'LL LOVE OUR CANVAS ADVENTURE BANDANAS:
- Made with Poly Duck Canvas
- Resistant to outdoor elements like rain, dirt, snow and so much more!
- Professionally printed in the U.S. with Non-Toxic inks
- Designed with a scoop neck for the perfect fit
- 3 Snaps for maximum adjustability
- Name add on is printed on for extra durability
- Printed on both the front and the back
HOW TO ORDER YOUR BANDANA:
- Loosely measure your dog's neck at the base of their neck. This is usually just below the collar. It's important not to measure too tightly as you do not want the bandana to be too tight. A good rule of thumb is that you want to be able to comfortably fit 2-3 fingers underneath the measuring tape. If you have a fluffy dog we recommend adding a couple of inches to your neck size.
- From the first drop down menu select the first size up from your dog's measurements. For example: your dog's neck comfortably measures 14", we recommend you select size S - up to 15" neck. Or; your dog's neck comfortably measures 18" we recommend you select size L - up to 20" neck.
- From the second drop down menu select the snap placement. We will place 2 sets of snaps, spaced apart equally. If you select snap placement at 12", 13", 14" snaps will be placed at 12" and 14". We recommend that you select snap placement with your dog's neck size as the MIDDLE number. For example: your dog's neck measures 15", we recommend you select snap placement at 14", 15" 16", this leaves enough room to adjust up and down. If you have a growing puppy or would like an extra set of snaps, we are more than happy to accommodate that, just leave us a detailed note at checkout or contact us at email@example.com.
- Choose which pattern you'd like to turn into an adventure bandana. Please be as specific as possible. You can type up the name of the original bandana or add the URL link. We will be using the exact same patterns (front and back) as the original bandana.
- Customization: if the original bandana is pictured with a name, you can choose to add this to you Adventure Bandana as well. The name will be printed on for extra durability, no vinyl! This step is optional and not required.
If we have any questions about the size and/or patterns you selected for your bandana(s) we will reach out to you to the email you used at checkout. Please keep in mind that this may slightly delay your order.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR ADVENTURE BANDANA:
- These bandanas are perfect for land and water adventures, but please avoid prolonged exposure to chlorine or salt water
- Rinse with fresh water after chlorine or salt water exposure
- Can be machine washed on cold and laid flat to dry
- We recommend avoiding the use of dryer sheets or fabric softeners when washing these bandanas
* Good things take time; These bandanas are printed to order and may take a few days to print and ship. We promise you, they are worth the wait! *