Material: Polyester webbing, YKK plastic buckle, BioThane color accents and metal hardware
- Tested and approved by Fi and part of their official “Fi Maker” program
- Designed, Sourced and Made in the USA
- Sleek look with 3/4" webbing and custom 1" BioThane tabs to hold GPS tracker in place
- Comes with original Fi end links to work seamlessly with your dog's Fi Tracker
- Fully customizable
- Durable YKK plastic buckle, industrial grade hardware and solid brass screws
- Wash with warm, soapy water
- Available in 4 different sizes
Fi GPS Tracker not included. Don't have a Fi Tracker yet? Head over to https://shop.tryfi.com/ and use code PAWTIES50 at checkout for $50 off your order!
Getting the correct size for your pet can be tricky, so here are some helpful tips! Grab a measuring tape, preferably a soft one, and measure your pet’s neck where his or her collar would sit. Make sure you can comfortably fit 2 fingers underneath the measuring tape. Then choose the best size from the sizing below.
For example: Your pet’s neck measures 14” with 2 fingers underneath the measuring tape, a size small would be the best fit. If you are not sure about what size would fit best, feel free to contact us so we can help you find the best fit!
* Please note that sizing on our 3/4" Fi Compatible collars are slightly different than our 1" collars *
X-Small: 12" - 13.5"
Small: 13" - 16"
Medium: 15" - 18.5"
Large: 18" - 24.5"
* No item is indestructible. It is the customer’s responsibility to regularly check their dog’s collar, leash and harness for suitability and normal occurring wear and tear. Black Powder Coated hardware can fade and chip over time. This does not affect it's durability. Our Fi Collars are made to order and cannot be returned. We do offer size exchanges for UNWORN collars. Please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order to exchange for a different size. *
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
3/4 in Fi Collar
This is so awesome for small dogs, the regular Fi collar size is 1 inch width and is just too big! My dog seems a lot more comfortable and the colors are cute! Thank you for making thinner collars that are still compatible with Fi!
I purchased a FI collar for my 22 lb deaf Boston Terrier but the 1" wide collar was so big on her. I was so excited to find your 3/4" FI compatible collar. It fits her so much better. The FI company is definitely leaving out a large percentage of the market by producing just the large 1" collar. I'm so glad I found Pawties and will be definitely ordering more. Thank you.
Thank you thank you thank you for creating a thinner collar for our small dog! My dog has been wearing her fi collar for almost a year now but I never really liked the thick band. So happy she now has a better fitting and more stylish collar!